Monday, April 21, 2008

the beginning...

as a young 9 year old school girl, my 74-year old mother once drew a picture of a chicken with four legs. And we were all very fond of hearing her story of the 4-legged chicken.

however, as much as we imagined what she actually drew ages ago, we can never really replicate or duplicate that very unique drawing. How I wish we could've saved that drawing for future generations to see.

this thought prompted me to come up with this blog where I could save for posterity drawings little kids like my nephews Justin and Bubut, and neice Joi have created.

free from rules, limitations, and norms. radiating with innocence and humor. these masterpieces reflect the world as seen from the eyes of little children. something big people will find quite refreshing.

welcome to picasso kids' corner !

1 comment:

leafLet said...

Yeah wish we did or lola did but why not try mama draw it again, does your picasso kids corner comes with age limit? well I guess the title already answer my question ...