Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why Picasso?

Why not Picasso?

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Vincent Van Gogh. However, his tragic life story does not sound fun. and FUN is what Picasso Kids' Corner is all about.

I could call this DaVinci Kids' Corner yeah. But then wouln't this sound like these kids were into breaking codes and cracking age-old mysteries?

Besides, Picasso sounds FUN doesn't it? Just try saying it. Picasso... Fun right? Reminds me of pizza. Or peaches.

By the way, Justin, Joi and Bubut are on vacation so i still don't have their drawings for posting. Hey but don't let this stop you kids from sending in your masterpieces. E-mail them to alternatec@gmail.com and uncle jun will be more than happy to post your drawings here. I'll be waiting for them.

1 comment:

leafLet said...

Uncle Jun I love to see more drawings from my "pamangkins", did you know that the drawings Joi and Justin sent me are now in the picture frames and it looks good with their colors and wordings that they put on. By the way can you make the email add clearer, is that alternatec?